How I can help
I work with a number of schools nationally and internationally to develop quality Teaching and Learning. I lead programmes of support, INSET days, twilights, staff meetings, workshops, conferences as well as working with groups and individual TAs, teachers and leaders. The following are an example of the services provided but I am happy to tailor support to the needs of your school, network, academy trust or Local Authority:
- Curriculum design and planning support including Mastery
- Developing quality reading practice/phonic provision/guided reading /assessment/moderation.
- Developing quality writing/talk for writing/guided writing/spelling/grammar and punctuation /assessment.
- Speaking and Listening provision/assessment.
- Developing the learning environment/working walls.
- Provision Mapping/Interventions.
- Developing ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching and learning.
- NQT training
- LSA training
- Quality questioning
- Developing Parental engagement
- Challenging the more able.
- SATS preparation-Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation test.
- Subject leader support
- Leadership training